Thursday, March 18, 2010

The J.Wex Report

Today for the first time I decided to multitask while at the gym.  Well, not really.  I can’t remember the last time I worked out without listening to music or podcasts on my iPod; but today, I worked out while doing something productive.  Specifically, I read my finance textbook while using the stationary bike.  Holy crap, it was an efficient use of my time!  As a full-time employee of US Airways and an evening MBA student at W.P. Carey I have approximately .23 hours of free time per week, which makes it extremely difficult to work out at the gym (or perform any other time of strenuous physical activity) regularly… until now!

OK, so reading while using a stationary bike is by no means a break through idea, I’m just stunned that I had never thought of it until now.  Up until today listening to The PTI Podcast, The B.S. Report, or high tempo music where the only options while working out.  Turns out that assumption was completely false.  Who says you can’t mix business with pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment